Semi Unitized Glazing
We are a prominent trader of premium quality Semi Unitized Glazing System that is procured from reputed maker of the market.Choice of materials installed in the factory can range from Powder-Coated aluminium spandrel panels, stainless steel panels, thin stone cladding, terracotta tiles, all offering the architect a wide palette from which to choose.
Semi-unitized curtain walls are more economically viable on smaller projects or larger projects that require many wall conditions. The system is typically based on the use of spanning vertical and occasional horizontal components that receive the pre-assembled, pre-glazed vision and spandrel panels. The opaque areas can be a wide range of materials including glass, metal, earthen and composites.
- Speed of site installation.
- Quality of the finished product is greatly improved as products are machined, assembled, glazed in a factory controlled environment.
- Improved air and water performance due to reduced mastic sealing on site.
- Material Glass
- Minimal or no external scaffolding required offering financial savings to the client/main contractor.
- Avoidance of health & safety hazards on sites due to reduced scaffolding requirements Suited to high-rise construction where it is impractical to install Stick Curtain Walling.
- Application Office.